How to find FREE events?
- Meetup App
- Facebook Events page
- Checking your cities website!
The suggestions above are great ways to find free events in your area but my personal favorite is actively checking the Events section of FaceBook. When I saw the 30th annual Balloon Festival was coming to a town nearby with free entry, I knew I had to go. Colton and I met up with my parents and sisters. Everyone was excited for the event. We checked out all the vendors and Colton ended up buying some wine slushy as a birthday present for one of our friends.
We left before all the balloons got released but we were there long enough to enjoy the vendors, free samples, trampolines, petting zoo, bounce houses, live music, and the airing up of the first hot air balloon.
- Watch out for a bonus blog post this weekend!
- Email us what kind of posts you’d like to see: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Michaela___Mc
- Follow me on instagram: Michaela McMellan
Inspire. Dream. Pursue.