Flowers, Gardens, and fishes oh my! The beauty and scenery of the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens is hands down the best place for a relaxing and romantic date in the DFW area. Spend hours strolling through nature and fish filled ponds, enjoying each others company. This place will make you forget that you are in a city!
I have listed the regular prices below but will also include some deals you won’t want to miss out on!
Prices for Non- Members
- Adult general garden admission (13-64): $15
- Seniors general garden admission (65 & over): $12
- Children general garden admission (3-12): $10
- Children general garden admission (2 & under): Free
- Children’s Adventure Garden admission: $3 (additional general garden admission for non-members)
- On-site self parking or parking garage: $15
- Discounted daytime parking: $8 (online only)
Discounts & Deals!
- Buy One Get one through October
- Wednesdays through October you and a friend can get in for the price of 1!
- Complimentary admission to retired or active military or first responders’ on
- Independence Day Weekend
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Patriot Day weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend
- President’s Day Weekend
- Teachers/ Educators discount
- Complimentary admission to the Main Garden and Children’s Adventure Garden is available to Teachers and Educators. Present a valid educator picture ID at the ticket booth for the complimentary admission.
- Free visit if it rains during your visit
- – If the rain interrupts your visit then you get another one for free!
The Arboretum hosts many awesome events such as Arboretum after hours (details on their website). Have a nice date, family day, or fun with a group of friends (groups 15+ get discounted admission) at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.